Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Blogging for Dummies

Ok I need some serious help with this blog, I want to blog and frankly I pry need to blog.  But I just cant figure this damn thing out.  I have a lot I want to say and I think that people will like it but, The main problem is I forget to get on and do it and when I try to do it from work I cant add pictures or do any editing.  I also need to get some more follower, how do I do that??? Im sure no one wants to listen to some crazy single mom blab about how fat she is but you never know right?? Hey who knows maybe Mr. Right will read this and fall madly in love with me.  Too Much??  Ok lets face it if Mr "Right" reads this and still is interested in me then he must be the one.  At this point I would settle for Mr Right Now.  Just sayin.  Ok so heres the deal, I go home tonight, write a list of blog idea and take a shit ton of pictures and my blog will be up and running in no time.  BOOM.  Hope you all (and by all I mean my one follower) have a fan freaking tastic Tuesday and stay out of Sandys way, I hear shes a bitch.  ;)

2 comments:

  1. LoL What do you need help with? I can help. I've been at a loss for blog topics lately. I haven't even written yet today! busy busy! As far as followers....start commenting on the blogs you read.....the more you get yourself out there, the more people will start reading your blog! Although, I only have 10 followers so I'm not such a good blog role model lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. only 10 followers, but 2000 pageviews! darn it people!

      Delete